Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mead Five Star Flex NoteBinder™

Have you ever used this product or one similar? If so, feel free to share your thoughts.

I recently purchased this product to clean up the loose note paper I had covering my desk. As a result, I completed a product review on the Mead Five Star Flex NoteBinder™. To find out what I think about it, check my full product review at http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-33192-Cedar-Rapids-Personal-Organizer-Examiner~y2010m2d13-Mead-Five-Star-Flex-NoteBinder.

Becky Esker is a certified professional organizer, national speaker, owner of Get Organized! L.L.C., and the forthcoming author of 2 Minutes to Organization: The simple way to get organized! Becky and her team provide hands-on services to those in the greater eastern Iowa area and also provide a wide array of products and service to businesses and individuals nationwide through their website. For more information access www.TheOrganizingChoice.com.