Monday, September 21, 2009

Get Organized: No More Late Bills!

Setting up systems that automatically work is the best way to go! With the internet today, technology allows you to set up auto-payment for most all of your bills.

There are generally two options for auto-pay. One is automatic payment from your bank account. The second option is to charge your bill to a credit card. Personally, I prefer the auto-withdrawal from my bank account because this transaction finalizes my payment. Whereas, if it is charged to my credit card, then I run the risk of interest and fees if I don't pay my bill off in full that month by the due date.

The more things you have on auto-payment or auto-pilot, the less you have to remember to do.

As for auto-pilot, I recommend you check out our new Home Operations Made Easy Organizer. It pretty much "tells" you what to do. You either fill in the blanks of forms or check off the checklists as you do them. It is a no-brainer! You will feel good when your home runs on its own and your kids will love you for it.
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=9skxs4cab.0.0.7ckdvzbab.0&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.getorganizedcr.com%2Fhome-operations-made-easy%2Feasy-organizer-manual-to-get-organized.html&id=preview


Now go set up some auto-payment accounts!

Becky Esker president and owner of Get Organized! LLC specializes in ADHD. Do you want to get organized? Get your F.R.e.e. "28 Tips to Organize Your Home & Business" brochure. Request your brochure from 319-395-7477 or access http://www.gogetorganizednow.com/.